Index of /downloads/SGE/releases/8.0.0a
This is Son of Grid Engine version v8.0.0a.
See <https://arc.liv.ac.uk/trac/SGE>, and installation instructions at
<http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u5/>. Based on v8.0.0 from
http://arc.liv.ac.uk/repos/darcs/sge/NEWS for information on
differences from that and 6.2u5.
* sge-8.0.0a.tar.gz: Source tarball
* RPMs for Red Hat, installing into /opt/sge, no GUI installer or
* gridengine-8.0.0a-2.src.rpm gridengine-8.0.0a-2.x86_64.rpm
gridengine-qmon-8.0.0a-2.x86_64.rpm: RPMs for Red Hat 5, installing
into /opt/sge; no GUI installer or Hadoop support
* sge-8.0.0a-common.tar.gz: machine-independent files
* sge-8.0.0a-bin-lx-amd64.tar.gz: binaries built on x86_64 Ubuntu 10.04
* sge-8.0.0a-bin-lx-x86.tar.gz: binaries built on x86 Red Hat 4,
missing the Java interface (libjgdi)
* sge-8.0.0a-bin-sol-amd64.tar.gz: binaries built on x86_64 Solaris 10
* sge-8.0.0a-bin-sol-x86.tar.gz: additional 32-bit libraries for
x86_64 Solaris 10
* dbwriter-8.0.0a.tar.gz: dbwriter component of ARCo
NB The SRPM here won't build on Red Hat 6, due to an apparent
regression involving the Xft headers. A fix is in the current repo,
but (S)RPMS build with a workaround can be found at
http://jur-linux.org/rpms/el-updates/6/ along with i386 Red Hat 5
ones. Thanks to Florian La Roche.
Please note that at some copyright/licence information is missing from
the binary files. (The omissions are inherited from the original Sun
distribution.) The files have been left intact, reflecting builds
from this version of the repository. Please see
https://arc.liv.ac.uk/trac/SGE/browser/sge/LICENCES for updated
licence information and ensure that the required information
accompanies any binary redistribution, but note that anyway source
must be provided to satisfy the licences of most of the components.