[GE users] Job exit status

Keith Rarick KRarick at hifn.com
Fri Apr 2 02:47:47 BST 2004

Quick question. How do you find the exit status of a job?

I would expect it to be somewhere in qstat, but I can't find mention of this
anywhere in the documentation. The closest thing I've seen is "-t", which
prints the exit status of a *task*. But I'm just submitting regular plain
old jobs, and when I type "qstat -t -s z" the task exit status column is
empty.

Thanks!

-Keith
--
You cannot make an interface better without making it different.
If it's a lot better, it will be a lot different.

    -- Aza Raskin