[GE users] Grid Engine for Yellow Dog Linux (64-bit)

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 01:27:49 BST 2004

You can compile SGE on YDL, just download the latest
SGE 5.3 tarball, and read the build note.

However, as mentioned by Rayson, SGE will report the
architecture as glinux, so if you have a cluster of
x86 PCs and Mac boxes, SGE will only think there is 1
architecture.

If there are enough interests in getting SGE supported
on PPC, then may be I can spare a Sunday afternoon to
do the port.

 -Ron