[GE users] External API for SGE?

Williamson, Jay (John G) jwjg at chevrontexaco.com
Tue Apr 20 13:12:12 BST 2004

Hi.

I see some documentation about there being an API for application
integration into SGE in a future release, will SGE 6 include this API
for application integration? If not, does anyone know what release this
is planned for? We would like to make some of our internal applications
SGE aware and want a stable API with which to work with.

On a related note, does anyone have information regarding what Vendor
applications are SGE aware? How about vendors that are planning on
making their sw SGE aware?

Thanks much - Jay Williamson