[GE users] Re: [GE dev] drmaa_wexitstatus reports wrong exit status?

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 21 23:35:00 BST 2004

PS.  Here's the output of qacct -j of a sleep command that is returning exit
status 2.  I think this has turned into a SGE users kind of question since
it doesn't seem limited to DRMAA, so I post there now.

[555] dna:/home/harsch/CVS/drmaa> qacct -j 851
qname        all.q
hostname     dna.llnl.gov
group        image
owner        harsch