[GE users] Perl module

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 29 17:23:24 BST 2004

You'll find man pages in the beta2 distribution available
at gridengine.sunsource.net. Also the C header file
"drmaa.h" and the libdrmaa.so shared library are in the
distribution.

Note that for getting documentation and the library you'll
need both the common and the binary tar.gz package.

Cheers,
Andreas