[GE users] allow exec host to finish current jobs but not recieve any more queued up jobs

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 03:48:10 GMT 2005

You can disable the queue instance of the host:

qmod(1):
-d   Disables  the  queue(s),  i.e.  no  further  jobs   are
      dispatched  to  disabled queues while jobs already exe-
      cuting in these queues are allowed to finish.

To specify a queue instance on a specific host, use the syntax
<queue>@<hostname>.

Rayson