[GE users] Re: upgrading between patch levels of v6

Michael Green mishagreen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:05:16 GMT 2005

Common guys, just tell me how do you upgrade from u5 to u6 is it just
simple tar zxvf of the courtesy binaries or it has to be installed
into separate directory and all the configs copied over? And should
the daemon be brought doewn during the upgrade or it can continue to
run until I decide to start the new binaries?

--
Warm regards,
Michael Green