[GE users] restricted queue setup

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Dec 9 11:36:38 GMT 2005

Hi,

Am 09.12.2005 um 11:59 schrieb Sebastian Stark:

> Would it be possible to have a an interactive (qlogin or qrsh)
> cluster queue
> that is allowed to execute a specific command only? I want to
> enable users to
> run a specific command on an arbitrary host but in a special queue.

if you create a dedicated queue for this command, and put this
special command in the starter_method of this queue and take all the
parameters to this qrsh only as parameters to this special command,
this should be possible. The users can't to anything else besides
executing this command.

Cheers - Reuti