[GE users] sge 6.0u7 for OS X 10.4 (aka Darwin 8.3.0)?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Dec 13 21:28:20 GMT 2005

Hi Ivan,

I've got a recent CVS checkout of 6.0u7 compiled and running on my
10.4.3 powerbook; have not tried yet on Tiger Server yet. It's not
that hard but as usual there are little 'gotchas' when building on OS
X. I can send you my aimk.site file if you like. I think this time
around I built berkeley-db from source while using the apple supplied
versions of openssl and java. It went pretty smoothly which has been
the case for SGE and OS X for a while now.

Regards,
Chris