[GE users] IGetUlong error in my qstat -f

Michael Green mishagreen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:51:39 GMT 2005

------- code begin -----------
bioinfo4 /home/michaelg> qstat -j
scheduling info:            queue instance
"all.q at b4.biocl.weizmann.ac.il" dropped because it is full
                            queue instance
"all.q at b3.biocl.weizmann.ac.il" dropped because it is full
                            queue instance
"all.q at b1.biocl.weizmann.ac.il" dropped because it is full
                            queue instance
"all.q at b2.biocl.weizmann.ac.il" dropped because it is full

critical error: !!!!!!!!!! lGetUlong(): got NULL element for ULNG !!!!!!!!!!
Abort
---------- code end --------------

any clue what this means?
--
Warm regards,
Michael Green

P.S.Ususally I don't send "thank you" messages in response to helpful
replies that I receive from this list, because I know that many people
find such messages pointless, but still I'll take this one-time
opportunity to warmly thank all the people who spend their time to
answer my and other users questions. Also it's unbelievably cool (and
probably very Sun-like) that besides all the regular folks (like me)
we have here also original Sun engineers, on this list helping us,
sysadmins!