[GE users] possible qstat problem with 6.0u7?

Sebastian Stark stark at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Dec 15 09:25:27 GMT 2005

I use this command in one of my scripts:

  qstat -F ml,sigtb,stattb,opttb,imagetb,compiler,simulink,cplex1,cplex2 -q all.q at node101

It stopped working right after I upgraded from 6.0u4 to 6.0u7. There's no output
at all when I use qstat with the "-q" parameter. Can anybody confirm that?

(should switch that to xml anyway...)

--
Sebastian Stark -- http://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/~stark
Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics