[GE users] possible qstat problem with 6.0u7?

Thu Dec 15 13:30:37 GMT 2005

Sebastian Stark wrote:

>On Thursday 15 December 2005 13:15, Stephan Grell - Sun Germany - SSG -
>Software Engineer wrote:
>

>>Sebastian Stark wrote:

>>>If I run the above command without "-q ..." I get lots of these:
>>>

>>That means that the execd is not running. Did you upgrade and restart
>>them as well?
>>

>Yes, I rebooted the whole cluster, sge is installed on a single nfs volume
>shared by all nodes. There are already lots of jobs running without problems.
>
>I also noticed I am getting
>
> critical error: !!!!!!!!!! lGetUlong(): got NULL element for ULNG !!!!!!!!!!
>
>now when I run "qstat -j" like Michael Green wrote in a previous thread.

Looks like we do have a bug here.

Could you post the entire qstat -f and qstat -j output including the
error message?

Could you enable dl 2 (debug level 2) and run qstat -j again but send us
the output?

Thank you.

Stephan

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Stephan Grell
Dr. Leo-Ritter-Str. 7           Software Engineer
http://www.sun.com/grid         mailto:stephan.grell at sun.com