[GE users] possible qstat problem with 6.0u7?

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 15 14:46:08 GMT 2005

Hi Sebastian,

I'm taking over your case.
Thanks for the qstat output.

Ragards,
Marco

Sebastian Stark wrote:

>>>Yes, I rebooted the whole cluster, sge is installed on a single nfs volume
>>>shared by all nodes. There are already lots of jobs running without
>>>problems.
>>>
>>>I also noticed I am getting
>>>
>>>critical error: !!!!!!!!!! lGetUlong(): got NULL element for ULNG
>>>!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>now when I run "qstat -j" like Michael Green wrote in a previous thread.
>>>

>>Looks like we do have a bug here.
>>
>>Could you post the entire qstat -f and qstat -j output including the
>>error message?
>>
>>Could you enable dl 2 (debug level 2) and run qstat -j again but send us
>>the output?
>>

>It's attached and gzipped because of size.
>

>-Sebastian

Marco Donauer            Tel: +49 941 3075-211  (x60211)
Software Engineer        Fax: +49 941 3075-222  (x60222)
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7    mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg       http://www.sun.com/gridware