[GE users] Qrsh -cwd and -q

Thu Dec 15 18:35:28 GMT 2005

Dev,

According to the source code, the error is in the man page and help
output.  Since 5.3, there has been a bit of code that denies -cwd,
-display, -v, and -V in qrsh.

I'll wait for someone who actually knows qrsh a little better to respond
before I file an issue, though.

Daniel

Dev wrote On 12/15/05 14:02,:

>Hi,
>
>  Trying to use both the -cwd and the -q options with
>qrsh throws an unknown option -cwd error in 6.0u6.
>
>Any pointers
>
>/Dev

*        Daniel Templeton   UMPK18 x83749         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
*   An "intellectual" is a man who takes more     *
* words than he needs to say more than he knows.  *
*                       -Dwight D. Eisenhower     *