[GE users] Question on Rescheduling?

Sreenath Nampally sreenath at tigr.ORG
Thu Dec 15 19:00:22 GMT 2005

Seems like The 'RESTARTED' is not set until the job is about to be
restarted when it is rescheduled.

I am actually looking for 'RESCHEDULED' (if there is any ?)
I am running prolog and epilog scripts and I want to know if the job is
rescheduled
or not in the epilog script itslef.  'RESTARTED' is still 0 in epilog
script after
rescheduling the job.   I have used 'qmod -r <id> ' to reschedule the
job.

thanks ,
Sree