[GE users] IGetUlong error in my qstat -f

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 16 08:04:00 GMT 2005

Hello Michael,

did the error appear again?
I did some tests on this yesterday and it doesn't appear.
Do you have some special configurations for your cluster?

Regards,
Marco