[GE users] possible qstat problem with 6.0u7?

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 16 09:33:43 GMT 2005

Hello Sebastian,

do you have a special setup or any other hint for me?
I can see that you didn't use the csp feature. Did you recognize any
other error.
Does the messages file contain any erros?
Currently I'm not able to reproduce the both errors. The qstat -F .....
-q .... is working
and the qstat -j is working too.
The debug output shows, that a functions fails due to a prvided null
point, but I can't see what's
the reason for this.

Regards,
Marco