[GE users] 6.0u4 qmaster crashing

Mike Brown Michael.Brown at motorola.com
Fri Dec 16 09:41:37 GMT 2005

I'm wondering the best way to debug the qmaster.  It seems that when I
try to set the debug level, only the qmaster (but not schedd) starts.

Are there any other suggestions besides reading this output?  I'm
running 6.0u4 and noticing the qmaster dying every few days.  Nothing
serious appears in the schedd or qmaster output.  I've upgraded to 6.0u7
in case that will fix anything, but may still need to debug.

Thanks!

Mike