[GE users] Use 2*2 CPUs instead of 4*1 CPUs (for example)

Sebastian ChiefShadow at gmx.de
Mon Dec 19 13:32:11 GMT 2005

Hello,

after i have resolved the problems with the lam_tight_qrsh-Integration i
have another question.

We have 10 nodes with 2 CPUs per node.

Actually if i start a job with my LAM-PE with 4 Slots he reserves 4 Nodes
with 1 CPU.

SGE should reserve 2 Nodes with his both CPUs.

I think this isn't because of a wrong PE. I think i have to set a parameter
at the nodes or eventually in the queue, can someone help me?

Thx, Kind Regards, Sebastian

Satte Provisionen f?r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner