[GE users] Some simple questions hopefully.

Brady Catherman bradyc at uidaho.edu
Mon Dec 19 16:56:32 GMT 2005

On my local system it works fine. In her system you can click on
things like there is text there but nothing appears. Also when you
click on Submit job there is no text anywhere on the page. I am
thinking that the font used during compilation doesn't render or work
or something on her Mac OS system.