[GE users] Resource allocation and access control

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:52:15 GMT 2005

"per user maxujobs" will be offically added in SGE 6.1:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=12085

For SGE 6.0 and earlier, you can add the code yourself... if you don't
mind a little programming:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgId=24203

Otherwise, you can setup consumables to limit the number of running
jobs by the users, but this requires the users to co-operate with the
cluster policy.

Rayson