[GE users] Limit number of pending jobs

Jon Lockley Jon.Lockley at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 28 21:47:05 GMT 2005

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Reuti wrote:

> there is a similar paramter in the scheduler, i.e. qconf -msconf
> called maxujobs for running jobs.
>
> Cheers - Reuti

Ahh, thanks Reuti. I think the similarity of the names and maybe not
seeing both together at the same time had made me assume they were one and
the same parameter - thanks for the correction.

Jon

| Dr Jon Lockley, Centre Manager   |                                   |
| Oxford Supercomputing Centre     | Email jon.lockley at comlab.ox.ac.uk |
| Oxford University Computing Lab. | Tel +44 (0)1865 283569            |
| Wolfson Building                 | Fax +44 (0)1865 273839            |
| Parks Rd.                        | www.osc.ox.ac.uk                  |
| Oxford, OX1 3QD                  | "Out of Darkness Cometh Light"    |
| UK                               |                                   |