[GE users] Other APIs

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:18:12 BST 2005

OpenPBS also has its exposed native API, it's documented in the
External Reference Specification (ERS):
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/openpbs/docs/v2_2_ers.pdf

Yes, it's old (1999), but AFAIK Torque did not add anything to the
ERS, and OpenPBS is dead for a few years... so the URL above links to
the latest version.

BTW, DRMAA support will be included in Torque shortly, it's ready to
be checked in.

Rayson