[GE users] How to clear internal hostname cache?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Apr 5 12:11:03 BST 2006

Hmmm... I thought that was among the first things you tried.

Kim Leng Goh wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>   Thanks for your suggestions and help. I've restarted rcsge on the
> frontend node and everything's ok now.  Jobs that were running were
> not affected.

That should have been the first thing you did.  I was under the
impression that you had done this and it made no difference.

I would still advise doing an upgrade to a more modern SGE, though with
decidely lower urgency.  The 6.x series behaves more nicely than the 5.x
series.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO