[GE users] multiple exection nodes process incorrectly by automated install

Krzysztof Wilk chris at gridwisetech.com
Thu Apr 13 16:20:00 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Hi all,

I noticed that SGE 6.0u7_1 automated installation method processes
multiple execution host list entries incorrectly.

If we have the following line in automated installation configuration file:

EXEC_HOST_LIST="box1 box2"

it will fail silently with and set no execution hosts.

If there is only single execution host specified, it works well.

Is this a bug or did I forgot about something.

I could not find such a bug in the Grid Engine issue tracker.

Best,
Chris
Chris Wilk                            chris.wilk at gridwisetech.com
Consultant

GridwiseTech                          office/fax: +48 12 294 71 20