[GE users] benchmark for GE

davide cittaro daweonline at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:51:36 BST 2006

Now that I have these grid clusters perfectly running with GE (and
with LAM/MPI and PVM), is there any benchmark I can use to test their
performance? I've read about linpack but it seems to have problems
with LAM/MPI and also I would like to have something more...
gridengine-linked

dawe
http://dawe.ilbello.com