[GE users] Is it possible to autoinstall the sge qmaster?

kartwall maillistbox at 126.com
Wed Apr 26 06:30:28 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "GB2312" character set. ]

users:

    Is it possible to autoinstall the sge qmaster? I am developing an auto-deploy Cluster program, just like Rocks, which can auto install os, mpich, compiler and sge.

    I only know we can install sge execd automatically, just use "./install_execd -auto -fast" but, how to autoinstall the sge qmaster program?

    Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.