[GE users] Is it possible to autoinstall the sge qmaster?

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 28 19:05:34 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "GB2312" character set. ]

kartwall,

yes this is right, the autoinstall feature is available for 6.0 and
higher. 5.3 does not support autoinstall funtionality.

Regards,
Marco