[GE users] SGE Rescheduling

Sreenath Nampally sreenath at tigr.ORG
Thu Aug 3 16:06:53 BST 2006

Reuti,

When a job that was submitted with '-notify' option (Assume notify time
is set as 1minute) is
reshceduled using 'qmod -rj <job id>' , when does SGE send a USR2 signal
to the script ?
Does it send USR2 and wait for 1 minute (which is the notify time) and
KILL the job ?

I sit possible to trap the USR2 signal in case manual reschedule ? I
tried to trap it but
could not.

Thanks for the help.
Sree