[GE users] SGE in dynamic IP

tmac tmacmd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 03:41:26 BST 2006

Do the grid hosts have to access the internet?
Make your own dhcp network NAT'd from a single IP.
I think your admin should work with you at least a little to allow you to
use DHCP and let him use the DHCP server to assign specific IP addresses to
specific MAC addresses. It is not that difficult to impliment and you would
not be stealing anything from the DHCP pool since you are using the same
number of hosts either way...

--tmac