[GE users] SGE in dynamic IP

Nano Surbakti nano.surbakti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:28:21 BST 2006

I don't know about NFS and if it will expose big security problem.
The scenario is like this:
- I add a script that will be run by dhcp agent to update its /etc/hosts file based on the new IP given by DHCP server
- another script will run to notify the master host about its new IP
- a script on the master will update its /etc/hosts file

All the computers are on two lab, which are inside my campus.
Do you think it'll be dangerous?
I apologize if I miss or misunderstood something.

--
Nano Surbakti