[GE users] Enabling interactive job submission in SGE

Bala cppbala at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 10:24:41 BST 2007

thanks Daniel, now I can run the interactive jobs,
but we want to know one more thing

 when we run the interactive job we get
 $ls /tmp
 55.1.all.q

 $ ls /tmp/55.1.all.q
 machines rsh

previous version of SGE we used to get the queue
directory created under /tmp as well as in user $home
directory

now my question is how to get the queue dir get
created in user home directory as well.

pls advice.
thanks,
-bala-