[GE users] SGE for x86_64

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Thu May 3 07:26:22 BST 2007

FL wrote:
> Are there pre-compiled binaries for SGE 6.0u7 for x86_64?
> Apologies if I overlooked something obvious--I seem to recall
> having to compile them (we did for Itananium a while back).

Do you mean Linux on x86_64 or Solaris?
Follow the "GE 6.0 Binaries" link in the left hand panel.
The downloads page has:
sge-6.0u10-bin-lx24-amd64.tar.gz
OK, thats the u10 version, but if you cut and paste the URL you
can change to
sge-6.0u7-bin-lx24-amd64.tar.gz

Same for Solaris:
sge-6.0u10-bin-sol-amd64.tar.gz

ps. talking about Itaniums I recently had to compile up version 5.3p5 on
an Itanium. It didn't hurt (much). Took me about an hour all in.