[GE users] Long Job names

Colin Thomas Colin.Thomas at csr.com
Wed May 9 08:46:00 BST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your reply..

After some hunting, I found there was a "-w" arg to qstat , which seems
to have been replaced with "-r" in later versions.

Also there seems to have been a SGE_LONG_JNAME env variable, but this
(in 6.09) seems to have been dropped.

So its qstat -r which gives the full name in 6.09

Best regards

/colin