[GE users] A question regarding Sun Grid Engine and N1 Grid Engine Windows 64-bit support

xiaoqin_qiu at agilent.com xiaoqin_qiu at agilent.com
Fri May 18 23:24:54 BST 2007

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for your information. Is it possible to give me a time line for making Grid Engine running on 64-bit Windows, Vista and Windows Server 2003R2? If accurate timeline is not available, can you provide at least an approximate time - such as by the end of the year or quarter or something?

Our project really needs this information.

Thanks,

Xiaoqin Qiu
Technical Computing Services Group
Agilent Technologies Inc.