[GE users] Configuration of the exit of stdout/stderr

Esteban Freire esfreire at cesga.es
Mon May 21 13:48:25 BST 2007

Hello,

    I need to know where I could configure for that the files .e and .o
that are  generates when the job enter in execution, copy them in the
directory of the user where the job is sent, because at the moment these
archives are in the directory of the user but of the machine where they
have executed. And I do not see where to change this.
    Somebody could help me, please?

Thanks,
Esteban