[GE users] Configuration of the exit of stdout/stderr

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon May 21 14:31:52 BST 2007

Hi,

Am 21.05.2007 um 14:48 schrieb Esteban Freire:

>    I need to know where I could configure for that the files .e
> and .o that are  generates when the job enter in execution, copy
> them in the directory of the user where the job is sent, because at
> the moment these archives are in the directory of the user but of
> the machine where they have executed. And I do not see where to
> change this.
>    Somebody could help me, please?

often the ~ of the users is shared via NFS with all nodes, so
the .o/.e files will be visible in real-time somewhere in the
directory of the users. Otherwise you will have to setup to copy them
back to their ~, as this is not directly a built-in function. Maybe
an epilog would do in your case:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/filestaging/filestaging6.html

HTH - Reuti