[GE users] manipulating resources

Thu May 24 16:48:08 BST 2007

Dave,

You actually can suspend and resume on command, but that's not the
interesting part.  If you fill your dummy queues with dummy jobs and set
up a load sensor that monitors what interests you, you can have one
queue's suspend method start a new host and the other queue's resume
method stop a host.  (You need two queues to prevent jitter.)

Daniel