[GE users] Got something installed - how do I set things up?

Thu May 24 21:17:23 BST 2007

For the record, DRMAA is Distributed Resource Management Application
API.  It a standard API that Grid Engine offers for submitting,
monitoring, and controlling jobs.  The blog post I sent has DRMAA in the
title, but it's really just a quickie guide to getting a test Grid
Engine installation running.

That said, just go download the binaries. :)  Grid Engine may be open
source, but it's also a product from Sun.  Customers tend not to like to
be forced to build the products themselves. ;)

Daniel