[GE users] Whither libdb 4.4?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 17:31:41 BST 2007

With SGE 6.1, you wouldn't need to have LD_LIBRARY_PATH:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/news/SGE61-announce.html

" - the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is no longer set
for Solaris and Linux by the Grid Engine settings.[c]sh file.
Instead the dynamic library path is determined at runtime."

 -Ron

http://sims.yahoo.com/