[GE users] rebooting qmaster correctly

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Tue May 29 08:05:08 BST 2007

Our qmaster server has some hiccups that force us to reboot it (don't
worry, it's not because of SGE :) )
But everytime I restart it, jobs that were running are killed with this
message in the logs :

5/14/2007 09:46:48|qmaster|orion|E|execd at br0st105.beicip.fr reports running job (4096.1/master) in queue "all.q at br0st105.beicip.fr" that was not supposed to be there - killing

Am I missing something in the configuration to make qmaster cleanly handle this situation ?

Thanks,
Ionel

--
Ionel GARDAIS