[GE users] confusion of accounting installation

Jana Olivova Jana.Olivova at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 19 15:06:28 BST 2007

    [ The following text is in the "GB2312" character set. ]

Hi Tom,

The database can be installed on any machine. The DBWriter has to be
installed on the qmaster machine. The reporting can be installed on any
machine, as long as it is the machine that has the Sun Web Console
installed on it.

Regards,

Jana Olivova