[GE users] Help: Commands to configure Functional Tickets

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:22:54 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have several questions about how to configure the functional tickets. In
fact I know how to configure it by qmon. So I wanna know which the same
commands I should handle.

1) How to set reprioritize in the global host config to true?
    Command Line Please.

2) How to set Reprioritize Interval?
    Command Line Please.

3) How to edit Function Policy?