[GE users] windows execution host installation problem

Jigar Halani jigar at talentain.com
Wed Jan 2 08:48:30 GMT 2008

Sandeep,

Happy new year to you as well.

I think the user mapping is not done properly OR you have not installed the
sge as super user, that?s the reason you are getting ?au? state in qstat ?f.

·         Please write what all steps you have done in the SFU integration
in the next mail.

·         Let us also know that are you able to get the nfs mount point from
shared directory of Grid-master in windows with the help of SFU?

·         Please try once again installing sge in SFU with ?su? user (super
user).

If you still find some problem please let us know.

--

Thanks and regards,

Jigar Halani

High Performance Technical Computing Group

Talentain Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ph: +91-80-4126 8681