[GE users] no cqueue list defined

Angel Arancibia angel.arancibia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:19:34 GMT 2008

Hi, I'm Angel Arancibia. I'm new in the sge world.

After a big electrical problem, I'm having problems to put it up and
running again. It not recognize the queue's.

$> qstats -f
(empty)

$>qconf -sql
no cqueue list defined

$>qconf -sh
(the list of host)

in the directory SGE_HOME/default/spool/qmaster/cqueues/ are the
correct queue's configuration file.

When I try
$qconf -Aq queue_name
unable to resolve host "era-k4"

It is posible that if it can't resolv a name define in the queue
configuration it abort to initialize it?. what is the "cqueue list"?
where I can find it?

I will  try to resolv all the dns errors anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Amgel Arancibia