[GE users] Grid Engine Advanced Admin Class

Mon Jan 21 02:13:07 GMT 2008

Given that the Grid Engine team is based mostly in Regensburg, it might
be possible to work something out.  For example, in the US we offer the
same advanced admin class as what is taught at Georgetown as an onsite
workshop for up to a dozen students for around $10k.  Tell me a little
more about your organization.

Daniel