[GE users] Help: Remote Operate

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:27:04 GMT 2008

Hello,

Our cluster uses SGE as resources schedule software. And my teacher need SSH
to login this cluster. So I have some following questions before I'm going
to set up.

1.I have enabled Tickets Strategy to handle priorities of job. So I wanna
know whether I can still use Tickets to do dynamic reprioritization.

2.In my cluster, MPI uses RSH as nodes communications software. If my
teacher logins the cluster and uses SGE to submit parallel jobs with PE by
SSH, is there any limitation when he control his jobs?

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee