[GE users] Tight Integration of MPICH2 with SGE

Reuti reuti at Staff.Uni-Marburg.DE
Wed Jan 23 17:58:29 GMT 2008

Hi,

Am 23.01.2008 um 17:17 schrieb Ryoji Takahashi:

> as far as i read this site, SGE does not work with mpd, right?

correct.

> I have a general question, does SGE work for OFED with IB by
> mvapich2 (mpich2) with smpd?

Please search in the SGE archive. AFAIR there was a discussion some
time ago, that unfortunately mvapich2 relies on the mpd method and
couldn't be compiled in another way :-(

-- Reuti