[GE users] can any body give some suggestion

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com
Mon Jan 28 11:01:33 GMT 2008

Hi

  It's working. I m able to compile and execute a C program through sun
n1 grid engine.

  Can anybody tell me "how to open a notepad or calculator in windows
execution  hosts by sun n1 grid engine jobs???"

Regards

Sandeep